Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Paranoia Will Destroy Ya

Paranoia wraps itself around me like a python, squeezing me tighter and tighter until it's difficult to breathe.  I can't shake it off.  Every little thing warrants suspicion and I see hidden agendas everywhere-they're out to get me, I just know it.  All of them.  It seems as though each person I meet has some ulterior motive, some evil reason to pretend to be on my side when in all actuality they are poised to strike me down. I don't know who to turn to anymore, as everyone seems in on it, this secret plot to deceive me. No one can be trusted-not them, not you...At this point, not even myself. Time to recede back into the shadows...Time to pretend we don't exist.

1 comment:

  1. I trust people completely, and even after they hurt me, it's them I feel sorry for. This is the problem with having grown up a short distance from Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete