Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Finding Funding: A Follow-up Post

Wouldn't you know it?  We just got finished telling you how bad we are with money, and then today, in the mail, comes not one, but four non-sufficient funds notices.  FOUR.  It seems that not only did we overdraw our account last week, but 2 days after we made a deposit and fixed the problem, the account was overdrawn again.  I don't understand what is happening.  My bank records show that I made a hefty credit card payment, but I can't remember doing that.  I just can't win.  I took a great deal of my savings out to pay for my overdraft, so now I'm really screwed.  My husband has offered to take control of everything and get me out of this mess, but that's so humiliating!  That doesn't seem fair to him, and makes me feel terribly guilty.  Life blows.  I hate motherfucking banks.  They can suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment